I may be completely out of touch and be posting about this way too late, but are business cards in the form of quick videos the next step? I’ve heard of video resumes before, but with the natural progression of business card becoming more socially oriented (check out these social media friendly business cards) this does seem like a very easy next step that should take off. What do you guys think? Check out the video below for Emma McKee’s video business card.
Anybody else think this is going to catch on? Because I think it will be huge in the coming months. The amount of content you can post in a 15 second video is limitless compared to what you can put on a physical business card. With internet capable phones and tablets becoming more mainstream, these cards are still “carried” around without being a physical copy. Not only is contact info easily displayable, but also how talented of a designer, videographer, visionary, photographer, etc you are all on your business “card.”
Any good ideas with what is capable in this new phenomenon?
Mr. Chi-city is back with another hilarious video, this time fighting for the right of middle/lower America. It’s about his parking ticket with a very descriptive, detailed analysis of the situation, with some camera work showing his fighting for us on the phone and at the courthouse. Mr. C hasn’t failed to produce something that’s funny, quotable, and memorable…and he succeeds to the highest degree in this video. So check it out.
So I just started my new blog, Bring The Roof Down, which serves the purpose of finding the newest and best music floating around, especially music you haven’t heard before…that you can then use for your next big event. It focuses on music that makes you want to move; parties at clubs, fraternities, dance parties, etc. are catered to through this blog.
Don’t worry, there will be classics and songs that are just plain good posted up there as well occasionally so that you can hear the crowd favorites as well. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- Sweat angel means a good workout #crossfit #WOD #weekendworkout #crossfitAGX #cleans #deadlifts #HSPU instagram.com/p/ZdlfDLHstI/ 4 hours ago
- Want to improve the user experience? Keep it simple, stupid. tinyurl.com/d7kcj9f 6 hours ago
- Kmart made me #ShipMyPants and showed us all how to use social in the process tinyurl.com/cob4534 12 hours ago
- Participation creates a better audience, breeds enthusiasm tinyurl.com/bx4twxj 15 hours ago
- Want to improve the user experience? Keep it simple, stupid. tinyurl.com/d7kcj9f 18 hours ago
Posts From the Past
- 7,847 Views