I may be completely out of touch and be posting about this way too late, but are business cards in the form of quick videos the next step? I’ve heard of video resumes before, but with the natural progression of business card becoming more socially oriented (check out these social media friendly business cards) this does seem like a very easy next step that should take off. What do you guys think? Check out the video below for Emma McKee’s video business card.
Anybody else think this is going to catch on? Because I think it will be huge in the coming months. The amount of content you can post in a 15 second video is limitless compared to what you can put on a physical business card. With internet capable phones and tablets becoming more mainstream, these cards are still “carried” around without being a physical copy. Not only is contact info easily displayable, but also how talented of a designer, videographer, visionary, photographer, etc you are all on your business “card.”
Any good ideas with what is capable in this new phenomenon?
- The emotional state of consumers: social media's untapped powerhouse tinyurl.com/cs3zxu4 29 minutes ago
- I think I learn more about social media offline, here's why tinyurl.com/abhncly 3 hours ago
- One thing I really love about Google+ is... wp.me/p1kVp7-lh 6 hours ago
- Clapping: repeatedly high-fiving yourself for someone else's accomplishment. #realdefinitions 7 hours ago
- Kmart made me #ShipMyPants and showed us all how to use social in the process tinyurl.com/cob4534 9 hours ago
Posts From the Past
- 7,849 Views